Sunday, February 24, 2013

To whom it may concerned.

Assalamualaikum people,
  It's been awhile since I last wrote on this. And probably nobody wants to read this tho. Fyi, I will be sitting my final examination in one and a half week time yet, I'm still not all prepared and there"ll many tests going on by next week. May Allah ease us for the upcoming events!

  As I saw most of my friends were struggling to study and revised for the tests next week, some of them still slacking around watching movies and talking nonsense. In fact, I am also could be one of them. Once my friends said that " These overflowing tests that we faced every week makes us feel less anxious and less nervous for the next tests" And sadly, it's true!

  I don't want to be un-scared of the tests as less scare will give less attention and less attention will leads to slacking around here and there. Nauzubillah! By slacking, it means less effort people, and what did we get when we didn't give 100% effort on what we do. TOTAL FAILURE !

 So, let's together study now and concentrate now ! Leggo !

Jazakallah. Assalamualaikum.

regards : nurafiqahmdkhir